Artisan, architect, maker, entrepreneur, computer scientist, observer, photographer, teacher, author, artist and … designer.
Luca Rovero, graduate in Architecture in Genoa, mechanical designer diploma, Master in architecture for the show and Master of II level in urban quality and light planning, research grant on urban recovery of suburbs.
In 2011 founded the study H(M)D – ho(m)medesign. A laboratory where to deepen and develop new research and projects that focus on man and his lifestyle.
In 2014, the path taken takes him to Barcelona to deepen the new 3D modeling techniques.
In 2018 founded MyPiXXels of which is a partner and sole managing director.
“From design to prototyping, through 3D printing, the path I have undertaken has allowed me to specialize more and more in the search for formalism and objective and spatial modeling of projects”.
Projects and collaborations
- 2007 – Consultant for Fabrica – the Benetton Group Communications Research Center – executive planning of the exhibition “La Scimmia Nuda – The Naked Monkey – Natural history of humanity”.
- 2007 – Ideation and design of the setting for the “Ara Christi” event in La Cartuja, El Puig (Valencia) for the “Louis Vuitton Cup Party” of the 32nd edition of the America’s Cup.
- 2012 – Co-author of an editorial project that, thanks to the precious collaboration of the RPBW studio, led him to publish with the EPC publishing house the book called “Il Disegno Architettonico Esecutivo – Linee guida alla redazione degli elaborati grafici”. Book that will be later on exhibited in the exhibition entitled “Renzo Piano Building Workshop – Piece by piece” at the Palazzo della Ragione – Padova.
- 2014 – Attainment of the Mcneel certification, and insertion between the Authorized Rhino training centers (artc) and rhino fabstudio (arfs) accredited in Europe for 3D modeling.
- 2015 – Participation in the “3dprinting / virtual enterprise” seminar organized by the cti- liguria (information technology club) with an intervention entitled “digital manufacturing and 3D printing”.
- 2015 – Stipulation of a framework agreement with the department of sciences for architecturee in Genoa and in collaboration with the same, on 10 – 11 – 12 June 2015, co-organizer of the event / workshop “3d printing days – think, design , make”.
- 2017 – Participation in SMAU Milan in collaboration with the Liguria Region for the presentation of the production project of objects design in small series with 3D printing.
- 2019 – Participation in Milan Design Week at the Lambrate Design District. International design event which took place from 9 to 14 April 2019.