Privacy & cookies policy
PRIVACY & POLICY
This page describes our website management general guidelines regarding the handling of personal data of users that visit us. It is compliant with information disclosure obligations pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Personal Information Policy Code to any user who intends to interact with our website www.mypixxels.com
Last Updated: 20/12/2016.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND METHODS
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONS THAT MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
- DATA CONTROLLER
- PLACE WHERE DATA IS PROCESSED
- DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY USERS / OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA – NAVIGATION DATA
- USERS’ RIGHTS
PERSONAL INFORMATION DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES AND METHODS
- To provide the services previously indicated (hereafter referred to as “Service”) and by the User freely chosen, as well as to allow mypixxels.com to carry out investigation related to the Service mentioned and received by the User;
- To provide commercial and/or promotional information as well as to send marketing materials, services and other activities by mypixxels.com, by its sales force.
The Personal data processing for each of the above mentioned purpose will be done in paper, automated and telematics version, and specifically, by mail and e-mail, telephone or telefax.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONS THAT MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, gathered through our telematics procedure in our website and thus of puntoexedesign’s property, may be handled by data operators, including external operators, assigned to the processing of the requested Service and to the marketing activities and by the Data Controller(s) or by the company whose data have been communicated as provided below.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONS TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Your personal data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal regulations, in other words, to comply with public authority orders, that is to as part of legal proceedings.
The Data Controller is puntoexedesign with registered office at the BIC (incubator of the High Technology And Innovation of Cornigliano) at Via Greto di Cornigliano, 6 – 16152 Genoa.
PLACE WHERE DATA IS PROCESSED
The processing operations related to the web-based services take place in the above premises and are handled only by authorized personnel, or by operators assigned to occasional maintenance tasks. No data resulting from the web-based services is either communicated or disseminated. Any personal data provided by users requesting information material (mailing list, newsletter, information request, etc.) is used only to fulfill the mentioned purposes and are not communicated to third parties.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY USERS / OPTIONAL DATA PROVISION
The optional sending of data, explicit and voluntary by e-mail to indicated addresses in the website implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to the users requests, as well as the acquisition of any other personal data included in the message.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA – NAVIGATION DATA
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated to identified individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment (such as the browser used and screen resolution). These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascribe responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
According to section 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, users are entitled to access and obtain, without delays, their personal data or to request that such data be supplemented, updated, rectified and even cancelled in case of breach of the law as well as object to the processing of the data for commercial or marketing purposes; besides having the right to request a complete and updated list of the data controllers. All requests should be sent to puntoexedesign at the BIC (incubator of the High Technology And Innovation of Cornigliano) at Via Greto Cornigliano, 6 – 16152 Genoa, Italy.
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning them exists, even if not yet registered, and their provision in an intelligible form.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain indications:
- on the source of the personal data;
- on the purposes and procedures in processing the data;
- on the logic applied when the data is processed with the use of electronic equipment;
- on the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them as appointed representatives of the State, of managers or designated employees.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purpose for which they were collected and subsequently processed;
- evidence that clauses a) and b) have been communicated, including the exact content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible to or requires manifestly disproportionate measure with respect to the protected right.
- The concerned person has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent for the collection purpose;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For this website to work properly “cookies” are sent to your web-navigation. This technology is common to most web sites.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser or device (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook) by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit that then are used on your next visit. Cookies are used to authenticate users, to monitor the sessions and to memorize site user information.
These cookies are referred to as technical cookies. Without the use of “technical” cookies, some basic operations would be very difficult or impossible to perform. Some cookies allow websites to monitor the navigation, gathering information on taste, habits, personal choices (preferences), rendering possible the detailed reconstruction of consumer profiles. These cookies are referred to as “profiling” cookies.
Cookie used by the www.mypixxels.com website
The www.mypixxels.com website uses only technical or third-party cookies exclusively for the proper navigation of its web portal. No profiling cookies are used.
The technical cookies used by Google Analytics allow us to understand how users use the www.mypixxels.com website. The data is collected anonymously for statistical purpose only. Additional information on Google cookies can be found in the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
The technical and profiling cookies used by youtube allow users to visualize videos in the website. These cookies are provided by the third-party website youtube.com. Additional information can be found in the following address: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
The technical and profiling cookies used by Google trace the registered user from the moment the Google Maps services are used. These cookies are provided by the third-party website google.com. Additional information can be found in the following address: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
Facebook and Instagram
The social networks Facebook and Instagram allow users to share information related to a single page of the www.mypixxels.com website through the respective proprietary platforms. Cookies enable this “sharing” to work properly. The Personal Data Treatment is of the responsibility of the respective social networks data controller. The sharing services are provided by ShareThis. Each social network utilizes their dedicated cookie and, respectively provide the cookie for the ShareThis service.
How to disable cookies
If you want to disable Google Analytics cookies, you can download and install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This opt-out browser add-on is available in Internet Explorer (7 and 8 versions), Google Chrome (4.x and successive versions) and Mozilla Firefox (3.5 and successive versions), and can be downloaded from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
Al cookies can be disabled from the browser’s Internet Options.
Should you decided to partially or totally remove cookies, please be aware that the www.mypixxels.com website can be affected by the disabling of cookies.
The Help section of the web browser should contain information regarding the management of cookies settings.
It is possible to refer to these instructions for cookie removal (in English) through the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-…
- Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11913
A cookie is a small data file that is stored on your computer within the web browser. They are a way of allowing websites to remember details of your previous activity and for gathering information about your preferences.
We use the following categories of cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. They don’t gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.